- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Possible,but not exactly like in the movie / TV series,as there is a ”Wow”effect there
We must not forget that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle took the prototype of Sherlock Holmes from the real person of his best friend,mentor Joseph Bell,and he, in turn, could determine the profession and character of a person by appearance.So everything is possible, you need to understand and train.
Let's start with the fact that, after all, Sherlock is a fiction and it is also impossible to learn.�
However, it is worth understanding exactly how “reading” works. More specifically, Sherlock is a cold reader, as in our world it is used by “sorcerers”, “psychics”,” gypsies”, and others. These methods can convince you that you are a carrier of the abilities of an untrained person.