- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
To understand this, there must be a reliable way to distinguish one from the other, but no one has found such a way yet. When the psychedelic boom began in the ' 60s, there was a theological debate about whether or not the psychedelic experience was synonymous with the mystical experience of saints. As expected, we came to the conclusion that these are, of course, different things. Well, no one expected any other answer.
Therefore, only you can decide for yourself whether the experience you received was a mystical revelation or a simple narcotic arrival.