- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
An important characteristic of belonging to art is the author's intention – not just to concoct something there, but an author's statement with some non-banal meaning. This is the difference between art and craft.
An important characteristic of belonging to pornography is also the author's intention – to create a product that produces sexual arousal. That's why it differs from eroticism.
So it would be more correct to put the question like this: are these intentions compatible? Can pornography be an art form? Because the answer to this question is obvious-no, it is not, the intention of the pornographer does not automatically follow the intention of the artist.
Personally, it seems to me that the task is basically feasible, although not trivial. I'm not ready to give you any examples.