- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Based on the divine theory of the origin of the world, the seed is secondary, because first the world was created, and then it began to give birth and bear fruit:) It seems that the explosion theory is the same. The difference is only in the creator))