One Answer

  1. There is such a disease, dyslexia, you can say a lot about it, but specifically your case: (quote from the wiki) “There is another type of dyslexia-Dyslexia litteris (Latin-dyslexia of letters). It appears when typing text. It is detected as a change of places of adjacent letters. It is impossible to track the occurrence systematically. It appears only in words consisting of more than four letters”

Leave a Reply