- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It is forbidden to-users.Have you ever wondered where the contraband collected by our law enforcement agencies goes?And sorry, experiments of harmful drugs on humans, no one canceled.The main thing is that it is harmful.
Experiments with LSD are permitted to a narrow circle of scientists, this can be found in the good BBC film of 2008. There you can also learn that LSD is banned not because it is not fully understood, but mainly because of the appearance of this psychedelic drug on the streets among hippies, who very quickly blackened it with improper use.