- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Absolutely impossible. Because, first of all, the cells of terrestrial organisms, for example, do not experience star formation and thermonuclear reactions, do they? Secondly, the cell must perform certain functions, and our universe is chaotic, and does nothing as a single organism. Third, the space of our Universe is expanding at a tremendous rate over a huge period of time, and over the past 13.7 billion years, the universe has expanded trillions of trillions of times, turning from a microscopic point into something that surrounds us, and this is obviously impossible for a living being.