- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Depends on the character. If a person doesn't know how to resist rudeness, then the sooner they start practicing martial arts, the better!
In ordinary life, we do it for the soul, before the army, you need to be super purposeful, as if you are preparing for world competitions, to become the best.
The point is not to learn how to beat up people, but to form a core/character inside from the suppression of the external environment.
The army inside looks like manipulating each other through deception, brutality, and force. Also, in the army, friendship is stronger than in ordinary life.