- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The phrase “Drive a nail into the roof of someone's coffin” means by your actions to worsen the already deplorable situation in which this person finds himself-literally “finish” him.
For example, a friend who recently lost his job, someone close to him died, and his loans are long overdue, a man took his wife away – “drove a nail into the lid of his coffin”, because of which the first one could not stand it and committed suicide.