- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The human brain uses up the energy of chemical bonds and emits heat when performing its functions.
On average, an adult consumes about 2000 kcal per day per day, which corresponds to a consumption of 100 watts. Estimates are common that the brain consumes between 200 and 1000 kcal per day, which gives us an estimate of the average brain energy consumption of 10 to 50 watts. The brain of a healthy person without stress most likely consumes an average daily 20-30 Watts.