- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In short, the functions that are responsible for intelligence, receiving, processing and reproducing information, speech, memory, as well as various motor skills. I.e., the functions of adequate, rational knowledge of the world.
A person's cognitive abilities are, therefore, sensory. Our survival is achieved through our senses. Vision – a sense for orientation in space, etc..