- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Outside of chordates, the brain is very rare. All plants, all fungi, all arthropods, all unicellular organisms do not have a brain. Unless octopuses have brains. For the rest, at best, you can talk about a ganglion – a nerve node in the head.
There are many such examples. For example, the mold polycephalum, would seem to be a simple organism, but in a scientific experiment with a maze, it orders subject logic! Or take the classification of worms, that is, there is no brain as such, but there are other mechanisms that affect the motor skills of actions.