- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Konrad Lorenz, the founder of ethology (this is one of the areas of classical zoopsychology), is considered a classic in the field of canine psychology. He has both scientific papers and popular ones. Feline psychology is presented much worse, and there are no scientific papers on this topic. Popular books (Nepomnyashchy and others) are devoted not so much to psychology as to the experience of content. Unfortunately, in modern practical zoopsychology, I can only engage in self-promotion. There are specialists in this area, but only I write books. Take a look here – krivolapchuk.ru. index.php . It lists several books about dogs, one about cats. There is also a large list of references by other authors.