- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
They develop logical thinking, help to increase the ability to concentrate, perseverance, and attentiveness. Some also develop fine motor skills. And solving puzzles is just nice and interesting, and when everything works out , your self-esteem increases 🙂
Puzzles and riddles are especially useful for people with a monotonous monotonous job. Solving such problems allows you to keep your mind clear until old age. The brain is like a muscle, if you do not strain it, the speed of formation of neural connections decreases, it becomes difficult for people to learn something new, to grasp on the fly.
As a poet, I solve riddles and puzzles in Zen to keep my mind on track