- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Postmodernism replaced modernism in the 50s of the last century. At first, postmodernism turned out to be very controversial and evoked mixed emotions. Postmodernism was synonymous with “abstraction”and” minimalism.”
Nevertheless, the current of postmodernism is characterized by a rich variety of trends: photorealism, body art, video art, sculptural hyperrealism, abstract sculpture and much more.
The philosophy of postmodernism is the personal freedom of the creator and the absence of a framework in art.
The distinctive features of postmodernism include:
Ridiculing the foundations of modernity and shifting all postulates upside down, using ideas and images of modernity as the transmission of any information, in such a way that these very images and ideas are only a means of transmitting new ideas, one of the means, and not the main message.