- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Neuroscience is not one science, but a whole complex. This is how the Wiki article defines it, for example: wikipedia.org Therefore, it is important to understand which aspect of this science is of the greatest interest. But the article that gives such a definition, for all its brevity, is probably a tracing paper from the corresponding foreign article. This can be judged from the literature given there.
If you are a complete beginner , I recommend starting with the basic things: course of physiology of the nervous system, works of Bekhterev, Pavlov, Mechnikov, Botkin. Including-to get an idea of the theory of nervism. This will provide a base for further study of neuroscience.