- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In short, neorealists believe that the anarchic state in the international arena is the cause of war, neoliberals argue that anarchy in theory can lead to cooperation between countries, and Wendt is the main uncle in the new theory of constructivism. Constructivism provides a bridge between liberals and realists, which is that anarchy is how states themselves define it by virtue of their established rules of interaction, cultural background, and collective identity.