- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
He didn't really eat anything. In the scene from Hannibal that you're referring to, Lecter feeds the victim his own brains. So it's not Hopkins who eats the brains, but Ray Liotta. Lecter is no fool. He knows that eating brains is very dangerous. This can lead to a disease that Papuan cannibals call “kuru” (the human equivalent of “mad cow disease”). The character's brain was imitated using the brains of a sheep, and its pieces are banal chicken meat.