- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
People in old age think about life, remember the past days. About the opportunities they were given, and most of all, they regret that they were afraid to use them out of fear.
You can assume that you didn't have time to do everything you wanted and dreamed about. It is about the disappeared opportunities. About the old age itself, of course, which cannot be avoided.