- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The host of one of the YouTube channels wrote a paper on the topic ” The cocaine factor in the transformation of the image of the author and hero in Russian literature of the first half of the XX century.”
While browsing through my recently defended PhD thesis in philosophy, I somehow came across the following: “Masochism in the system of philosophical and anthropological knowledge.
It's a diploma, but still
For Russia, for example, “Existential performance as a radical experience of understanding the boundaries of modern art (based on the analysis of the work of Western performance artists, in particular, a series of performances by Teichin Sie 1978-2000) Krylov E. V.”
But it is very pleasing that now everything can change)))