- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
I see the sea on paper
I see autumn on canvas
I see the sun in cellophane
I see everything that is visible to me.
As for me,I don't have to close my eyes to turn on my imagination. I can imagine everything from the apocalypse to heaven on earth.
I close my eyes
I can see the thunder disappearing into the distance
The earth was burned to the ground
But for all the evil, there will be flowers again.
maybe dark, maybe nothing. if there is a sun or light bulb in front of your eyes, then orange spots. I have aphantasia, I recently learned this word, although I always knew that fantasy is tight, ex.
Depending on recent events and actions. For example, information on the DPRK, flashbacks about such a utopia as true communism, and so on