- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In each specific case, a different amount is implied, which is invested in this concept.
So, if you create a complex document where specialists from different departments take part, they put their signature (approve, agree) all of the above, as you wrote for the convenience of the guide
The visa itself can include: the position of the person issuing the document, signature, transcript, and date
When the contractor has prepared a document signed by senior management, then after preparing the document, the contractor and his immediate supervisor put their visa on it (to confirm the prepared position). The doc is then submitted to senior management for signing.