- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There will be gastritis, and very soon.�
Apples, tomatoes and cherries ( in principle, many vegetables and fruits) should not be eaten on an empty stomach because of the high acidity
Depending on what , but most likely just start problems with the gastrointestinal tract ulcer for example, well, typical such vegan health problems-this is the best case . And so there will be diabetes