- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
In this case, human society will cease to exist, we will descend to the level of not even primitive communities (those at a certain stage already had an exchange of some goods for others), but to the level of animal communities. The economy implies an organized process of production, distribution of material goods, their exchange and consumption. If the economy disappears, then no one will produce benefits – people will have to kill animals and collect grass roots to meet their personal biological needs and their own needs… cubs xD (since society is no more, we probably talk about humans as wild animals).
It is the economy that is one of the distinguishing features of our human society in comparison with other systems, the subjects of which are less developed beings who are not capable of such activities.