- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The pattern of magnetic field lines can be used to determine the configuration and strength of the field. Where the lines are located more tightly, the tension will be greater.
The thicker the magnetic induction lines are, the stronger the magnetic field.
If the magnetic induction lines are parallel, then the magnetic field is uniform.