- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The category “painting” includes all types of paintings created on canvas, paper or other surfaces using paints (oil, gouache, tempera) or pastels. Pictorial techniques differ from graphics in their “density” and multi-layered images.
Painting is a type of visual art. Usually, artists create works using paper / canvas and paints. They depict both real and fictional images.
Art, where the main thing is color. And the works of this art. I. e. we, as an artist, convey space and depth with color on a flat sheet. Unlike graphics( drawing), where the primary element and composition are a POINT, LINE AND SPOT. No, of course, in painting they are also there, but they are colored. And the main emotion is the COLOR. Also, do not forget that without a good strong drawing, there is no painting.
Good luck to you