- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The cognitive paradigm is developed within the framework of integration theory.
The paradigm itself includes several elements, one of the main ones being the cognitive model of cognition. The essence of this model is:
A person always strives for balance. He tries to maintain this balance in all possible ways. In the case of a” preponderance ” in any direction, a person frantically begins to look for new ways to achieve this very balance. And so on ad infinitum.