- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
This is a short, realistic story with a single storyline. But in it, the author raises big topics — Russian national character, self-sacrifice, the feat of a simple person from the people, responsiveness and sympathy. You can also find signs of the parable in this story: generality, moral overtones.