- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Reading books, solving math problems, learning languages, programming, and learning to play musical instruments.
No vitamins, dietary supplements, nootropics and other “magic pills” will help you. I'm sorry if I pulled you out of the world of illusions and into the harsh reality.
Tjournal recently published a detailed article about this type of brain stimulator. (tjournal.ru)
It is worth mentioning that scientists are very suspicious of the whole thing. They say that even if there are no obvious side effects, it is still better not to use these drugs on a regular basis.