- I don't drink coffee or tea for a week, I feel tired (although I sleep 8 hours a day), when will the fatigue pass?
- Why do they say "swam" in the expression "swam, we know"?
- How do you understand the following phrase of William Black: "If the doors of perception were clear, everything would appear to man as it is – infinite."?
- Why am I me, why was I born at this time and not at another, why was I born in this family and not in another?
- Is life a stage in the development of the material world, as molecules are built from atoms, and atoms from nuclei and electrons?