- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
REM sleep, or paradoxical sleep, and slow or deep sleep are common to humans. During the slow-wave sleep phase, the brain takes a rest and recovers its working capacity. In the REM sleep phase, the human brain, on the contrary, is activated, it is in the REM sleep phase that a person dreams. During sleep, a person has a sequential change of these two phases, resulting in a cycle of approximately 90 minutes(1.5 hours). Your state of health depends on what phase of sleep you wake up in. The most inappropriate way to wake up is deep sleep. When you wake up from a deep sleep, you will feel overwhelmed.
It is best to wake up after the end of the REM sleep phase, i.e. at the end of one cycle/at the beginning of the next cycle. So you can go to bed at 3am and get up at, say, 6am. During this time, you will have a change of two sleep cycles. At the same time, you can feel quite cheerful. Or you can go to bed at 10 p.m. and get up at 6 a.m. and feel tired if you wake up in the middle of a slow-wave cycle.
If you correctly calculate the length of your sleep cycles, you can go to bed at a convenient time. A smart alarm clock will help you do this.
PS I apologize for the comment, I thought this would go in the answer