- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
There may be several reasons for this. I would advise you to go to an endocrinologist first. If this is all right, see a psychologist. Only experts can answer for sure.
Maybe you don't get enough sleep. Try modern alarm clocks on your smartphone that wake you up during the fast phase of sleep. When I didn't get much sleep during a difficult period of my life, I learned alternative sleep techniques, which helped me a lot. I didn't get any more organized or healthier, but at least I didn't feel like a zombie, and I was even more cheerful.