- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Referring to the etymological dictionary of the Russian language by Max Fasmer, we can conclude that the word “love” comes from praslav. * ljub, from cat. among other things, there were: other-Russian, Art. – slav. liub (other-Greek potheinos), Russian. any, any, any “dear”, ukr. lyu; biy, slovensk. ljub, ljuba zh., czech. liby “cute, beloved, pleasant”, old. luby, polish, V.-luzh., n. – luzh. luby.