- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It seems to me that this border runs through the characters. Many of the characters in his films have an incredible ability to live in an imaginary world, and the director gives the viewer the opportunity to observe how the interaction between the imaginary and the real takes place. In this case, the fantasy of the characters both saves them from serious psychological injuries, and deprives them of the opportunity to fully live in the real world with its limited, compared to the fantasy world, social structure. Perhaps fairy-tale fantasy characters are the alter egos of the director, storyteller and escapist, whose imagination is resisted by reality.