2 Answers

  1. If it started before the mid-90s , it is determined by the entries in the employment record book (transferred by the employer to the Pension Fund), and if later, it is determined directly from the database of contributions to the Pension Fund.

  2. It is recorded in the employment record book, records from which are transferred to the Pension Fund. And if a person is already retired, then the length of service is calculated based on contributions to the Pension Fund. By the way, if you need to translate your employment record or other documents, then you should contact perevedi by.

Leave a Reply