- How do you feel about the statement that "people live as if they are immortal"?
- According to Russell, philosophy is valuable because it raises new questions. Would you agree that for an expert in Philosophy, creating questions is just as important as giving answers?
- What was the difference between the views of Giordano Bruno and Nicholas of Cusa? After all, J. R. R. TolkienBruno was burned, and Cusa was a cardinal, although their views were similar
- How to stop feeling guilty about something?
- What would you recommend to a twenty-year-old self?