- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
INDUCTIONS!!!! Not deductions! Induction is a way of reasoning from particular facts to general conclusions, and deduction is the opposite. Why Conan Doyle called the method of induction the method of deduction is not very clear to me)
I don't know about detectives. But Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes prototype was a certain doctor, Joseph Bell , a man who used the deductive method in practice. However, Bell did not use it in investigations, but in everyday life for harmless things (for example, determining a person's profession by their appearance).