- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Medical universities do not train neurosurgeons. This is the task of postgraduate education-residency. And where to choose the place of residency is a complex question with many details and conditions: in which city, pediatric neurosurgery or adult, and in general whether you need to go to such a specialty. Usually, students are already starting to be on duty in some hospitals, and they have their own preferences. But there is no such thing that you have to go either to the Burdenko Research Institute or to the Sklif, and the rest is nonsense. It depends more on the person himself, whether he strives to become a good specialist.