- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
First of all, an artist is needed for an exhibition. A whole team of specialists is involved in organizing the exhibition on the part of the museum.
A specialist in exhibition and exhibition activities develops a plan for exhibition activities, prepares annotations for exhibits, deals with the visual design of the exhibition and prepares all accounting documentation.
All this is often done by curators. They build an exhibition from scratch, communicate with artists and the press, and write critical articles. Unlike specialists in exhibition and exhibition activities, curators often work freelance at various venues and are attracted by exhibition spaces to organize specific projects.
A rare exhibition is complete without a guide. And of course, in any museum or gallery there are caretakers, where to go without them.