- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The effect of these substances is quite unpredictable. Each person has their own reaction to substances, everything can end either with euphoria or a bad trip.
It is also worth considering that the use of psychedelics can significantly affect both the physical and mental health of a person. If you do not want to rely on luck, then you should not start using it, of course, if you do not want to receive unexpected flashbacks, stress and other consequences later.
In my opinion, first of all, this is due to the fact that most people have an unstable psyche, and psychedelics have a positive effect only on people with a more or less stable psyche, the rest are experiencing quite bad trips. There is also the fact that psychedelics initially need to be treated quite responsibly and consciously, perceive them as a resource for self-development and creativity, and not as a shnyaga that can be used in the entrance to laugh. And, secondly, the monopoly of alcohol magnates will always be against the legalization of narcotic substances.