- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
“War is the continuation of politics by other means.
“- Karl von Clausewitz.
Competition is an integral part of human life, just like the” war of all against all ” in the geopolitical arena.
First of all, because it is a large business. It is assumed that the war causes economic losses, but this is not the case. Every day brings huge profits to companies associated with the military industry.
Foreign policy (land, status) and domestic political (distraction of one's own people) benefits are also important.