- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
We are talking about the Piggate scandal. Cameron didn't have sex with a pig. During his time at Oxford, he was supposedly a member of the Piers Gaveston Society and was definitely a member of the Bullingdon Dining Club. Both clubs are elitist, their natives occupy high positions in the UK government. Leftist media like to “milk” the topic that strange is now run by a bunch of feudal lords mired in nepotism.
So Lord Ashcroft, a billionaire and former major donor to the Conservative Party, recently published a biography, which mentions an anonymous source who claims that Cameron somehow stuck his pussy in a pig's head. Whether it was part of the initiation to the club or just during lunch, and whether it was at all – is unknown.