- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The temporal bone is very fragile, compared to other bones of the skull. With a strong blow to the temple, it can break and damage the vessels that feed the cerebral cortex. As a result-brain hemorrhage and instant death.