- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
All of the above feelings are caused by the action of various hormones, which to varying degrees cause increased contractions of the heart muscle. For example, when a person is scared, the hormone adrenaline is released, which greatly increases the pulse. The same goes for falling in love, which is accompanied by the release of the hormone dopamine, which increases blood pressure and increases the strength of heart contractions.
Adrenaline and dopamine are produced primarily by the adrenal glands, from where they enter the bloodstream – and the adrenal glands are located just below the chest.