- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
“If Russia did not have oil and, as a result, gas, then our country would have long lived according to post-industrial laws, it would have been competitive on the world market, we would have had a developed and strong economy. If we have a practically free resource, a parasitic attitude is formed towards it. We can do whatever we want with our politics and economy, because as long as there is oil, we will stand on our feet.”