- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
The fact is that there are 2 phases of sleep-slow sleep and fast sleep (you can read more about the role of each phase in other sources).�
So, we fall asleep and enter REM sleep first, then slow sleep. Slow, in turn, is divided into several more stages. And here at 3-4 stages – delta dream-we dream something (and always). Then, closer to getting enough sleep, we move back into REM sleep. Then the dream is recorded and we remember it. This is if everything goes as planned by the body.
If, for example, the alarm clock “pulls” us out of the slow-wave sleep phase, then, alas, the dream is not remembered or ends.