- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Diiiko soap smells delicious. All sorts of different things, especially with the smell of fruit – you just want to bite off it like an apple (or whatever it smells like), your mouth is already watering. Or chocolate-flavored. Well, you must agree, if you could eat soap, wouldn't you try something with the taste of mango or strawberry or watermelon?😸
It looks like a symptom of pathophagy. It can be the result of a deficiency of something in the body. Most often, this symptom appears with iron deficiency anemia or lack of calcium. A blood test would have been more accurate.