- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Because the blood glucose level drops. And glucose is known to be an important source of energy. The brain “thinks” that it does not have enough energy, it begins to send signals about this to the body in the form of a headache.
If, for example, you are on a diet or can not fully eat in the near future, it is recommended to at least have a snack, something unsweetened and low-fat, such as a piece of grain bread with water.
There is food left in the stomach and it decomposes and poisons the body. You should drink a laxative and use enemas to cleanse your body. This is done in advance before fasting. And not what kind of head will not hurt.