- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
It hurts, because the amount of soft tissue that could absorb the impact is extremely small. As a result, the impact falls almost immediately on the bone, on the surface of which the periosteum is located, it is heavily and actively supplied with blood and innervated. That's why it hurts.