- Why did everyone start to hate the Russians if the U.S. did the same thing in Afghanistan, Iraq?
- What needs to be corrected in the management of Russia first?
- Why did Blaise Pascal become a religious man at the end of his life?
- How do I know if a guy likes you?
- When they say "one generation", how many do they mean?
Most likely, this is because you are lying down or sitting still without physical activity. Ask again why you feel sleepy in class :)). Here, too, the same thing, our body most likely goes into rest mode, as a result of which we want to sleep .
The reason for all this is the habituation to receiving information in the form of a stream of clips. Apparently you often sit at the computer. After getting used to computer assimilation of information, the brain can not focus for a long time on the continuous supply of information and it knocks out. The same can be seen in the case of young people watching movies. Accustomed to films with fast-paced scenes, they are not able to watch old films with continuous storytelling.